Russ Stoddard of Oliver Russell has been building purpose-driven brands for 25 years.
Purpose matters. 90% of U.S. consumers say they would switch brands to one associated with a cause, given comparable price and quality, according to a study conducted by Cone Communications. In another study conducted by World Federation of Advertisers and Edelman, 60% of people said that they are actively seeking brands with a sense of purpose. And, according to Deloitte’s 2015 Millennial Survey, six out of 10 Millennials said a sense of purpose is part of the reason they chose to work for their current employer.
Russ Stoddard of Oliver Russell builds brands for purpose-driven companies. He’s been at this for 25 years and so he’s learned quite a bit about the intersection of purpose and branding. And his understanding continues to evolve. Oliver Russell is a certified BCorporation and the first public benefit corporation in Idaho.
Russ came to my attention in 2015 when he published three very useful white papers on “How to Build a Purpose-Driven Company.” You can find them here: http://bit.ly/PurposeWP
- eBook: Five Key Traits of Successful Social Entrepreneurs: http://tonyloyd.com/socent
- Try Audible and Receive Two Free Audiobooks: http://tonyloyd.com/books
- Oliver Russell: http://www.oliverrussell.com
- White Papers: http://bit.ly/PurposeWP
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Oliver_Russell
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/575940
- Benefit Corporations: http://www.bcorporation.net