Public Benefit Enterprise Zones is a new idea with old roots.
Laurie Lane-Zucker has had a long and interesting path to Impact Entrepreneur. He was the Executive Director at the Orion Society, a highly respected environmental organization and publisher of Orion magazine. In 2007 he launched Hotfrog, a Founding B Corporation, a GIIRS Pioneer Company, a Founding Member of Mission Markets.
Laurie is also the founder and manager of the LinkedIn group, Impact Entrepreneur, with nearly 10,000 members from more than 150 countries. (If you join right away, you could be the 10,000th person!). Impact Entrepreneur was recently recognized as one of the “Best LinkedIn Groups for Small Business.”
Recently, Laurie has started a company, also called Impact Entrepreneur that is focused on, among other things, the creating of Public Benefit Enterprise Zones.
Public Benefit Enterprise Zone Resources:
- Impact Entrepreneur: http://impactalchemist.com/
- Impact Entrepreneur LinkedIn Group, https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3954990
- Laurie Lane-Zucker on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurielanezucker
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LaurieLZ
- eBook: Five Key Traits of Successful Social Entrepreneurs: http://tonyloyd.com/socent
- Try Audible and Receive Two Free Audiobooks: http://tonyloyd.com/books
Fair Anita Giveaway:
On today’s episode of Social Entrepreneur, you’ll hear us announce the winner of the Fair Anita Giveaway. Listen to find out who will receive the earrings.