Acara + Four Leading Social Entrepreneurs + YOU = Social Entrepreneur Live!
Do you want to be at a live taping of the Social Entrepreneur podcast? We’re partnering with Acara, a program of the Institute on the Environment and the Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota. Together, we’re interviewing four world-changing entrepreneurs, live in front of an audience. Imagine, four entrepreneurs, fifteen minutes each, answering the questions that you care about.
At the end of the night, we’ll reassemble entrepreneurs on the stage to take your questions. Step up to the mic and ask them anything.
The event will take place during Twin Cities Startup Week on Wednesday, October 10, from 6 PM – [7:30] PM. We will be at the West Bank Auditorium, Wiley Hall, Room 20. The address is 225 19th Avenue S, Minneapolis, MN. But, you’ll need a ticket. Seating is limited, so grab your ticket today.
Here’s how you get into Social Entrepreneur Live!
- First, order a Twin Cities Startup Week ticket on Eventbrite. NOTE: You’ll have to do this before you can sign up for the scheduled events.
- Following that, you will be prompted to create a Sched account.
- With your new Sched account, you can sign up for the Social Entrepreneur Live event. (Again, you can’t start doing this until you have a ticket.)
- Browse the schedule and add other events to your Sched calendar.
- Spread the word! Send one of the Tweets below.
The best way to ensure you have a seat is to grab your ticket now. In the next few weeks, as we announce each of our four guests, we expect more tickets to be sold. But, seating is limited. Don’t miss this fun night with four changemakers.
Social Entrepreneurship Resources:
- Twin Cities Startup Week: https://twincitiesstartupweek.com
- TCSW Tickets on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/twin-cities-startup-week-2018-tickets-49338984230
- Social Entrepreneur Live! http://sched.co/G7C1
- Acara: http://acara.umn.edu