Tweet Your Favorite Quote from the Fair Anita Interview and Enter to Win These Amazing Earrings
Have you heard the episode of Social Entrepreneur featuring Joy McBrien of Fair Anita? Joy is amazing and the work that Fair Anita does is changing lives. What was your favorite quote from the interview? If you share it, you have a chance to win a pair of earrings. Read the details below.
The Story Behind the Tigist Tribal Earrings
The Tigist Tribal Earrings are one of the more popular designs in the Fair Anita store. The beads are made from recycled bullet casings. A group of around 120 women in Ethiopia are unable to work because of health issues. To make a living, they pick up old bullet casings from the Ethiopian/Eritrean war and melt them down to make beads and awesome jewelry. These women, who had previously been shunned, now have some of the better jobs in the community.
How to Enter the Giveaway
If you’d like a chance to receive the Tigist Tribal Earrings, you need to take two actions:
- Send a tweet with your favorite quote from the interview using the hashtag #LoveFairAnita. Keep in mind that Twitter limits you to 140 characters.
- If the quote that you want to send is longer than 140 characters (including the hashtag), one way you can do that is to create a picture with the quote using a tool like Canva, Recite or Pablo and share that.
- Retweeting someone else’s tweet counts too.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #LoveFairAnita.
- When you’re done, fill in your name and email address below.
By entering the contest, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the rules. All entries must be received by the end of the day, February 16, 2016.
I look forward to reading what you share.