This Moved Me helps purpose-driven changemakers speak with confidence, clarity, and authenticity so they can create talks that move the world.
This interview contains bonus material where Sally discusses:
- How she learned to be a speaker and coach.
- What she got wrong about coaching.
- Her personal mantra as a coach.
- How feedback can be a gift.
You can find the full interview here: https://tonyloyd.com/239
Social Entrepreneurship Resources:
- Find the full interview with Sally Koering Zimney here: https://tonyloyd.com/239
- This Moved Me: http://www.thismovedme.com
- Sally’s TEDx talk on being an Un-Speaker: https://youtu.be/BJLA2GeRtOc
- This Moved Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thismovedme
- This Moved Me Talk Club on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThisMovedMeTalkClub
- This Moved Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thismovedme
- This Moved Me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thismovedme
- This Moved Me podcast: http://www.thismovedme.com/podcast
- Youth Frontiers: https://www.youthfrontiers.org
- Book: Crazy Good Advice: 10 Lessons Learned from 150 Leading Social Entrepreneurs: https://tonyloyd.com/book