I’ve been thinking about you.
You want to live a life of significance
You feel compelled to serve a cause greater than yourself.
You see a need in the world that you can’t unsee. There’s a cause that burns in your heart.
To make a difference, you have to overcome the status quo.
The status quo whispers in your ear, “That’s just the way things are.”
The status quo is that you get up every day and act as if nothing is wrong in the world.
It’s easy to be lulled into complacency by the status quo.
There’s a high price for doing nothing.
Unless you take action, the world remains unjust.
You’re missing the opportunity to make a difference.
You’re missing the chance to live to your full potential.
You’re missing the chance to live a life of significance.
It’s time to kick the status quo in the teeth.
You can be the changemaker you always wanted to be.
This week I’m announcing three new offerings:
- Season Four of Social Entrepreneur.
- The Social Entrepreneur Six-Week Quick Start Course.
- The Culture Shift Community.
What is the Culture Shift Community? We bring together aspiring social entrepreneurs to serve a cause that is greater than ourselves, so that we live a life of significance.
This is your opportunity to:
- Join a movement. You can make more progress with others than you can alone.
- Achieve results faster. Build the skills and mastery you need to speed up your progress.
- Get access to a roadmap to success. Gain the clarity on your exact next step from idea to impact.
I know how frustrating it can be to change the world.
If you don’t know me, I’m Tony Loyd.
For years, I worked as a Fortune 500 executive.
I watched as companies prioritized the shareholders over the other stakeholders such as the planet, communities, and employees.
I knew there had to be a better way. But I had no idea where to start. The pull of the status quo seemed too great.
In 2014 I met a group of social entrepreneurs – people who made a dollar and a difference. They made money, but the money went toward a mission.
Today, I’m a best-selling author, TEDx speaker, and coach to social entrepreneurs.
I host one of the world’s most downloaded podcasts.
I have interviewed hundreds of social entrepreneurs. I found that successful social entrepreneurs follow predictable steps.
Here’s what I found. Success leaves clues.
You can learn what makes them successful.
It’s easy as 1 – 2 – 3 to get started.
- Enroll today. Go to CultureShift.com and click the “Get Access” button. When you sign up, you’ll have access to a six-week live course to help you launch a grow a social business.
- Participate in live, interactive weekly sessions. Make more progress with others than you can alone. Get answers to your burning questions. Every week we host interactive, live sessions.
- Use shortcuts to get results faster. We provide a roadmap so that you always know your next step on the journey.
We’ve seen five common reasons why people fail to start on their social mission – and how they overcome those excuses.
- I have financial obligations
That’s why we use a small-stakes approach. You can learn a lot about what works and what doesn’t without spending money.
- I don’t have enough time
By following a roadmap, you can make progress one step at a time without wasting time.
- My idea isn’t big enough
As you follow the roadmap, your idea will emerge and improve over time.
- I lack the skills and knowledge
We provide a course and community to sharpen your skills.
- It’s all so overwhelming
That’s why we provide a step-by-step process. You’ll know exactly where you are, where you’re heading and the steps in between.
Make more progress with others than you can alone.
Go-it-alone doesn’t work. When you’re alone, you waste time, miss opportunity, lack guidance, and fail to reach your potential. That’s why you need a community of changemakers.